FREE WOMEN’S & GIRLS Self Defence CourseIn honour of the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence in Canada
December 1, 2018 – 1 to 5 pm
Please join Strong Orange for a free self-defence and violence prevention course. Women of all ages are welcome; including mothers and daughters (from age 5).
Light refreshments will be served.
Donations accepted, tax receipts provided for donations of $25 or more
FREE WOMEN’S & GIRLS Self Defence Course
In honour of the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence in Canada
Saturday December 1, 2018 This free seminar covers the basic of violence prevention and self defence. Bring friend, a co-worker or a group! Women of all ages are welcome; including mothers and daughters (from age 5).
Fall Course Registration
- Girls Self Defence and Violence Prevention
- Boys Bully Proofing and Self Defence
- Young Women’s Self Defence, Empowerment and Leadership Course
- Raising Safe Girls Parenting Forum
- Sammy Stick Key Chain Self Defence Course
- Strong, Safe and Free Violence Prevention for Young Adults with Developmental Delay
- Certification Program for Self Defence Instructors